PruBuzz is your news, entertainment, music fashion blog. We provide you with the latest news  straight from the entertainment industry.

Sunday, November 26, 2017

Video: Cardi B shows fans her boobs

November 26, 2017 Posted by Unknown No comments





Cardi B identifies as a feminist. The New York Times wrote "on Love & Hip Hop: New York some viewers saw her as a hero of female empowerment, as she made pronouncements like

'Ever since I started using guys, I feel so much better about myself. I feel so damn powerful.'"

When commenting on her rise to stardom The Fader wrote "one video in particular tipped her popularity over the edge. It was a 13-second clip that doubles as a neat précis of her ethos:

'People be asking me, 'What do you does? Are you a model? Are you, like, a comedian or something?' Nah, I ain't none of that. I'm a hoe. I'm a stripper hoe. I'm about this shmoney.'"
       watch video below


0 comments: